2010-09-18

Guru Story

|
' Guruji Did It '
-Gurupreet Singh

I was working at a scientific establishment two years back. I kept a picture of Guruji in my lab and used to tell researchers about AOL and the course but seemingly, no one seemed interested. I finally got my colleague from the laboratory to register for the course and he asked for a lift to the venue on the first day. We were running a little late and I sped in my vehicle. While I was crossing a road, a traffic policeman stopped me. There was checking going on and he asked for registration papers. I did not have any ! He said that I would have to go get them. I pleaded with him for a while. Then I told Ritwik (course participant) that he would need to take a rickshaw and began explaining the route to the venue to him, since he had not been there earlier (MDI). The traffic policeman was listening. As I was bidding Ritwik farewell, the collegue of the traffic policeman came up to us and told us we could take our vehicle and go. The previous traffic policeman protested but the collegue pacified him and we took off. Ritwik was silent for a while, and then with a smile said - "What do you guys say - something like - Guruji did it ????!!!!!!" ;-) Jai Gurudev!


Pin It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...